Many of you mortals belief that it was the false and weak Christian or Hebrew god who destroyed the tower of Babylon...... this is just a lie. The weak and pethatic Christian or Hebrew god had not the power to confront the mighty Persian gods. In this tale you will follow the the destiny of the Persian boy Mehrak and you will learn the true story of the tower of Babylon !
This scenario is an interactive eyecandy map inlcuding a explore/puzzle rpg game which has a playtime between 30 minutes to 90 minutes
This map contains a voice acted intro and end cinematic. After the intro cinematic you can explore the entire map yourself and ofcourse play the game which unlocks even more secrets. Make sure to check the Read me file before installing. Please also check the ingame objectives, hints and spotlight carefully because there is more then meets the eye.
Interactive Map & Game features.
SIZE DOES MATTER !
- One of the biggest constructions ever build in Age of Mythology
YOUR AGE OF MYTHOLOGY SCREEN JUST GOT BIGGER !
- Yes it has...because this map features: FULL screen aom cinematics
- Voice acted intro and ending cinematic
- Interactive controle for player by chat commands
- Detailed map design
- Nice sound and music score
- Explore/puzzle rpg game
- Custom lighting files
- Scenery changes controlled by the player
- and much more
- I recommend to consume some nice white whine while exploring this Interactive eyecandy map and playing the game
Download this map.
This Interactive map with rpg explore puzzle game is downloadable on various locations.
The file has a size of 29,3 mb
If one of the above download links is not working for you please try the others.
You can post your reactions in the Vandhaal forum
"The Tower of Babylon" is completly created by The Vandhaal
Story by: The Vandhaal
Playtesters: Oscar, Pepsidude ak.a.a Alex and Paperfriend